New to Yamaha and the FZ family
Hello FZ World,
After months of test riding and deliberation, I bought a white 2017 FZ 09 (one week ago). I am coming from a Buell XB 12 r, I chose the FZ09 over a 2016 EBR 1100 s and a 2017 BWM s1000r, honestly...mostly because of price, reliability, and cost of insurance. Over the last week, the FZ has really grown on me, Yamaha is giving you so much bike for the price.
Well now to get to the point of my post.....
1) General dos and don't/ best practices
2) Quick and easy mods or improvements
3) Primitive maintenance for common issues
4) How to have the most fun with the FZ - wheelies, corners, highway
5) Anything else you guys think an FZ NOOB should know
Thanks look forward to being active on this form.