FZ-09 Test Ride Video - Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 Old 12-13-2013, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
FZ-09 Test Ride Video

This is a great 7 minute video of a test ride of the FZ-09. You get to see how the bike performs from the perspective of the Go Pro camera and the rider gives some colorful commentary as well. Not the best video that I've seen but it is very genuine. You can tell its really his opinion and is not rehearsed or anything.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 Old 12-15-2013, 06:51 PM
I liked this review, it may not be the best but it's always good to see a range of reviews. Different opinions, idea's, perspectives and experiences are shared in each.
post #3 of 5 Old 12-16-2013, 05:08 PM
I like that this guy seems like an average guy. Makes me believe what he is saying much more than some of the other more heavily produced reviews out there.

I am also a sucker for anything filmed with a Go Pro
post #4 of 5 Old 12-16-2013, 08:17 PM
These videos are really bumming me out when I look outside at the 8 inches of snow and ice everywhere.

4 more months.

Sent from my smart telephone
post #5 of 5 Old 12-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Yea, I am the same way. Every year it gets to winter and I think, "why do people live in Canada? It's so cold here." But unlike people in the US, us Canadians can't just move south. I try to convince myself that the summer is more enjoyable because we are kept waiting through the winter.

Great video above though. Really casual, but still fun to watch.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-09 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.