Recall for cam chain tensioner? - Page 2 - Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 11 Old 04-14-2015, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman View Post
I took mine in for the wiring harness recall, asked dealer to look at CCT and said there was no issue, my reply: Then how come when i put it in Neutral it sounds like a hand mixer??? said he would have mechanic look at it.
I adjusted the cam chain tensioner a couple hundred miles ago and have had zero problems with the noise it made at 3,000-4,000 rpms Chatter, clatter and such...
Hoodman likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-09 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in