Major flat spot at top power band! - Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 Old 07-21-2015, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Major flat spot at top power band!

Hey guys, I have a 2014 fz09 with about 8600 miles. I just installed a power commander about 100 miles ago and did the m4 slip on with stock filter download. I have a extreme blaster slip on install about 1500 miles ago. My problem is I was on the highway and romped on it just before I hit 9800 rpms then at 10400 rpms the bike has a flat spot and stops pulling hard.you can feel it and hear it.

Initially the power commander felt great, I got the bottom end pull back that I lost with the slip on due to back pressure....I wanted to take it for a rip on the highway after the pc v I stall but I still have the flat spot issue. I'm hoping its nothing major, I guess I might have to pay to dyno tune it.

I wish I had a stock exhaust to try and see if that fixes the issue

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-09 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in